At Advite our focus is on business solutions in an online world.
We specialise in custom developed tools and systems that are created with the sole focus of either solving a problem or enhancing an area of your business.
From custom business software to beautiful business driven websites, we have the tools and the industry experience to help you succeed.
What we do is bring those ideas to life in the form of business software and tools. Why fit your business around other systems. If you have an idea, talk to us.
What We Do Best
Our expertise are in business or more to the point business in the digital world.
We have develped software systems, websites and strategies for a wide range of businesses and companies accross Australia & the world.
Whatever your business, big or small, we are here to help you succeed.
Custom Software Systems
Portability & Cloud Solutions
So what is custom software & why do we here at Advite think it is an essential business tool?
Custom software is not a new concept, however, it is not easily accesible to all businesses. In most cases, businesses are left to use generic software to carry out tasks that could be better handled had these tools been designed with their workflow or end goal in mind.
That’s where we fit in.
What we provide is affordable, bespoke software that is developed with your business and your goals in mind.
We don’t use existing software packages.
We develop brand new systems from concept to final product that are 100% tailored to your requirements.
What can our systems do?
Almost anything is possible. No matter what your ideas, we’ll listen and work with you to put together a system that will help you reach your goals.
Examples of systems we’ve developed.
Warranty Card System
Australia wide warranty system built to manage customers who have purchased automotive parts. The system is accessed daily by a large number of franchises all over Australia.
The aim is to log customer purchases and data, send automated service reminders and allow stores to log services.
– Track customer purchases
– Issue reminder notices by mail, email & SMS
– Email, SMS and letter editor
– Set-up / create new stores and store profiles
– Log customer details
– Create customer and store reports
– Track customer warranties and validity
Call centre application
National call centre system made up of multiple tools that would never be found in a generic system.
This system required online tracking tools of multiple sales websites along with an over the phone payment system that was able to be deployed on every work station in the office and out.
An up-sale system, coupon delivery/redeeming system as well as a full suite of office management & account keeping tools were required.
This one is the epitome of custom software and the benefits over its ‘off-the-shelf’ counter parts.
– Montior online sign-up forms in real time
– Log customers who have issues online for call backs
– Track on-line sales
– Live payment systems for over the phone payments
– Invoice generator for customer bookings
– Accounts system for tracking sales totals
– Accounts tools for quick accounting of sales figures
– Staff rostering system. Unlimeted weeks in advance.
– Staff log-in / log-off system statistics.
– Time lock system where staff cannot access outside work.
– Custom chart creator tools
– Gift voucher creation system
– Coupon code generator, tracker and email delivery system
– Advanced admin system tools and automated notification
Custom Marketing Software
An external marketing suite that connects to an existing system used to collect customer data and purchases.
This system allows for a complete custom management tool of this companies customers and allows them to re-market to their customers in ways other software just do not offer.
The system was designed to not only act as an Email, SMS & Mail out marketing tool but also as a national franchise management tool, allowing insight into hundreds of stores around Australia.
By using the gathered information, head office is able to create clear and concise marketing strategies and identify areas of concern within the business.
– Agregate customer data from external database
– Split customer base by store, state or country
– Set marketing campaigns in mail, email or SMS formats
– Track campaign targets and statistics
– View store statistics to help better target failing stores
– Schedule marketing campaigns for future runs
– Re-use existing marketing campaigns as templates
Want to discuss software?
Want to discuss websites?
A good website can help build confidence and trust in your business but a great website will be what sets you apart from your competitors.
At Advite we not only focus on design but we also focus on flow.
In most cases you need a website to help drive business.
This is why we believe functionality and easy interaction is a must and should be treated just as important as design.
Great design needs a solid foundation.
Our websites are developed on the WordPress platform. WordPress accounts for over 26% of all websites globally and is used by some of the biggest brands in the world.
This enormous and diverse user base places WordPress far ahead of it’s competitors, in-fact, WordPress is the worlds most popular CMS (Content Management System) with a staggering 59% market share.
Their next biggest competitor, Joomla, sits at only 6%.
Flexibility and power in your hands!
Our websites are not only designed to look and function beautifully but they are also extremely user friendly.
This means editing content, adding new pages or even changing the entire look and feel of your website is so easy that just about anyone can do it.
- Easy to use tools
- Powerful visual editor
- Code free designer
- Drag & Drop interface
- Responsive editing
- Customise everything!
- Instant changes in real time
- Full edit history – Make a mistake? No worries!
- Always keep your website fresh and relevant
- DIY – Keep on-going maintenance costs down